Licensee Complaints

 If you have an issue with one of our licensed cannabis or hemp businesses, please fill out this complaint form in full. Providing all the requested information will help us assess the situation and resolve it efficiently.

To submit a complaint, you must first confirm that the company you have a problem with currently holds a valid license from the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC). Please check our Licence Holders  listing to verify that the operator is regulated by the GSC.

Completing this form is necessary for the GSC to thoroughly review your complaint about a specific GSC-licensed cannabis or hemp company. All fields must be filled out before submitting. This will allow us to gather the details needed to investigate and address your concern in a timely manner.


Complaints Form


Please read the privacy notice for further information on how we process personal data.